BEFORE DECIDE FOR A #HAIR TRANSPLANT #HAIR LOSS TREATMENT # BALDNESS CURE
YOU SHOULD GET ANSWERS AND UNDERSTANDING TO SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
Before you start planning for a Hair Transplant do your research and make a proper choice
1. Which is the best clinic for Hair Transplant ? A
nd will the doctor evaluate and give me options to restore a head full of hair ? What is the qualification and experience of the clinic in treating Hair Loss patients ?
2. If i decide to go ahead with Hair Transplant, who will be performing my procedure? Their experience, qualification and knowledge in this field?
3. Is my Hair Transplant covered by insurance?
4. Which are the options for Hair Transplant? Difference between FUT and FUE technique of Hair Transplant ? What is Robotic Hair Transplant ?
Difference between FUE and FUT
5. It is important to know that both FUT technique and FUE results in scars. There is no such thing as “scarless” surgery in hair transplantation. Beware of false and exaggerated advertising claims related to hair restoration surgery such as “scarless surgery” or the claim that the surgery can be completely performed by a robotic machine.
FUT makes a linear scar and FUE leaves behind a pin point scar. This is because any incision whether by machine or hand that enters the skin beyond the most superficial layer of the scalp leaves behind a mark after the surgery.
Robotic Hair Transplant
Robotic or a machine is more of a comfort tool for the doctor to perform a Hair Transplant and is not capable of doing the surgery all by itself.
6. A hair transplant session will take how much time ? Many times more number of grafts implantation require multiple sessions. The client should seek clarity that how many sessions would the procedure require. A Mega session can take upto 2 consecutive days for implantation.
7. How obvious will it look that i have a Hair Transplant ? Its very important to understand that how natural will the Hair Transplant look ? So the objective of Hair Transplant is not only Hair growth but also the naturalness in the results.
8. What is the total cost involved in my Hair Transplant?
It is important to know the total cost involved in the Hair Transplant procedure. The cost will involve pre procedure blood investigations, post procedure medicines, prp growth factor therapy etc. Some clinics cover all the cost as a part of the package. So, its important to know the inclusions.
9. Is Hair Transplant procedure painful? Its important to understand the pain and anaesthesia which will numb the pain. Also, relate the same to your pain threshold. Some clients have needle phobia and drug allergies. But, its important to discuss the same with your doctor who will be performing the Hair Transplant
10. So make a list of questions you need to ask and understand all answers before going for a Hair Transplant. Also,seek guidance relating to your particular condition of baldness